Villa Meraviglia - Front Lake - Lake Como
Due Stelle real estate offers an unforgettable stay at villa Meraviglia. Located in Olgiasca, this is the ideal villa for those looking for something really special on Lake Como.
Breathtaking lake view from every room of the villa, 30.000 sqm (7.4 acres) private land with plenty of secular trees , magnificient view of the blue lake and mountains beyond. Big swimming pool and whirpool, are at the top of the plot so you can enjoy in the water the beauty of the sorrounding landscape. Outdoor porch with table football and outdoor dining aerea with barbecue are perfect for spending some relaxing and unforgettable day with family and friends.
Designed in the middle of the XX century, villa Meraviglia was property of Garzanti family and is reach in culture and beauty.Garzanti was a famous editor, that loved writing his books, admiring the beauty of Lake Como.
Villa Meraviglia develops on three levels:
On the groundfloor
- fully equipped modern kitchen with large fridge, stove, dishwasher, oven, microwave, American coffee and Espresso makers, toaster, kettle.
- Toilet room (wc and basin) single bedroom (lake view) with an extra pull out bed. Double bedroom (lake view) with ensuite bathroom (shower).
- Ten steps down the entrance, is the dining room with a table for 14 people and a fireplace. Six further steps down is the living room with comfortable sofas and wide screen TV.
- 4 bedrooms; each one has TV SAT and enjoys great lake view:
- Suite room with a panoramic terrace and en suite bathroom (shower and tub)
- Twin Bedroom (beds can be joined)with majestic lake view
- Double bedroom with lake view
- Twin bedroom with terrace and independent entrance from outside – lake view, en suite toilet (wc and basin)
- A laundry room with washing machine.
We kindly inform our guests that according to the italian law, upon reservation, they are required to provide us with the following information: name and surname – date and place of birth – home address.
Check in: 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Check out: 8:30 am -10:00 am
After 6:00 pm a self – check in is allowed.
For early check in and late check out, subject to availability, an extra charge is required.
Upon check-in, before the keys are handed over, our guests are kindly required to provide us with a personal document (passport or identity card)
– From 1st April to 30th September a city tax of € 1,00 per person per night is requested ( exept children under 16 years old)
– The villa can hold until 12 people, but from 1 to 8 people only 4 rooms will be use, from 1 to 10 people 5 rooms and from 1 to 12 people 6 rooms (on request is possible to add 2 extra beds until 14 people,free of charge)
– Swimming pool and whirpool are open from 12th April to 15th October.
– We kindly inform our customers that online prices are only for the holiday home use. It is possible to organize lunch, dinner, parties or private events with exclusive use of our catering and chefs, with a personalized quotation. Please to inform the property.
Villa Meraviglia is in Olgiasca, a small village enclosed in the city of Colico, famous for its Abbey of Piona, set in a landscape of exceptional beauty. Colico is a perfect destination for families and for those who love any kind of water sports such as sailing, windsurfing, kite surfing, canoeing. There are many possibilities of outdoor activities for all ages, including hiking, climbing, tennis, horse riding, cycling on the banks of Adda river, paragliding, golf, rafting, canoeing and winter skiing ( famous locations are Madesimo 59km and St. Moritz 75Km).
Thanks to an efficient navigation service that connects all destinations,in Colico you can move around easily on board boats, ferries or steamers. Several boats and hydrofoils make a day travel all the way up the lake from Como to Colico stopping at most of the towns en-route. (aprox 1 hr and 30 min from Colico to Como by ferry). In this way you can visit Lake Como villas: villa in Laglio of the well- known actor George Cloney , the Villa Melzi and Serbelloni in Bellagio; Villa Carlotta in Tremezzo, Villa del Balbianello in Lenno, Villa Serbelloni in Como or Isola Comacina, the only island of the lake, in the Como branch.
HOW TO REACH US:
- Milano Malpensa airport: 112 km through freeway SS 36 dello Spluga e dello Stelvio
- Milano Linate airport: 95 km;