Villa Meraviglia - Front Lake view - Olgiasca - Lake Como - North Lake Como
Due Stelle offers an exclusive stay at villa Meraviglia. Luxury location situated on the promontory of Olgiasca, this is the ideal villa for those looking for a private and exclusive holiday on Lake Como, North Lake Como.
Immersed in the tranquillity of a large private park, this luxury villa offers a breathtaking North Lake Como view from every room and an accomodation capacity until 14 people. A big outdoor swimming pool and heated whirpool, a large veranda with outdoor barbecue area complete this exclusive and elegant location on North Lake Como. Frequented over the years by illustrious pillars of our culture, including the famous publisher and writer Garzanti, who fell in love with the wonderful view enjoyed from this intimate corner of paradise and lived the villa as holiday home for years. Recently the property has realized a private road, that crosses the park of the villa and leads directly to the Lake.
This front lake luxury villa is ideal for families with kids and groups of friends.
Villa Meraviglia develops on three levels:
On the groundfloor
- fully equipped modern kitchen with large fridge, stove, dishwasher, oven, microwave, American coffee and Espresso makers, toaster, kettle.
- Toilet room (wc and basin) single bedroom (North Lake Como view) with an extra pull out bed. Doublebedroom (North Lake Como view) with ensuite bathroom (shower).
- Gym with breathtaking North lake Como view.
- Ten steps down the entrance, is the dining room with a table for 14 people and a fireplace (use is forbidden). Six further steps down is the living room with comfortable sofas and wide screen TV.
- 4 bedrooms; each one has TV and enjoys breathtaking North Lake Como view:
- Suite room with a panoramic terrace and en suite bathroom (shower)
- Twin Bedroom (beds can be joined)with majestic North Lake Como view
- Double bedroom with North Lake Como view
- Twin bedroom with terrace and independent entrance from outside – North Lake Como view, en suite toilet (wc and basin)
- Free WIFI
- A laundry room with washing machine and tumbler.
- large private park with swimming pool and heated whirpool.
- Private parking place, free of charge
We kindly inform our guests that according to the italian law, upon reservation, they are required to provide us with the following information: name and surname – date and place of birth – home address.
Check in: 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Check out: 8:30 am -10:00 am
After 6:00 pm a self – check in is allowed.
For early check in and late check out, subject to availability, an extra charge is required.
Before the check in date, the structure will send to the guests a form for the declaration of the attendance ath the headquarters. It is mandatory to fill it out and send it back per e-mail, otherwise the access to the structure is not allowed.
– From 1st April to 30th September a city tax of € 1,00 per person per night is requested ( exept children under 16 years old)
– The villa can hold until 14 people, but from 0 to 8 people only 4 rooms will be use, from 0 to 10 people 5 rooms and from 0 to 12 people 6 rooms (on request is possible to add 2 extra beds until 14 people,free of charge)
– Swimming pool and heated whirpool are open from 04th April to 15th October.
– We kindly inform our customers that online prices are only for the holiday home use. It is possible to organize lunch, dinner, parties or private events with exclusive use of our catering and chefs, with a personalized quotation. Please to inform the property.
Olgiasca is a small village enclosed in the city of Colico, famous for its Abbey of Piona, and it is set on North – East Lake Como. Colico is a perfect destination for families and for those who love any kind of water sports such as sailing, windsurfing, kite surfing, canoeing. There are many possibilities of outdoor activities for all ages, including hiking, climbing, tennis, horse riding, cycling on the banks of Adda river, paragliding, golf, rafting, canoeing and winter skiing ( famous locations are Madesimo 59km and St. Moritz 75Km).
Thanks to an efficient navigation service that connects all destinations,in Colico you can move around easily on board boats, ferries or steamers. In this way you can visit Lake Como villas: villa in Laglio of the well- known actor George Cloney , the Villa Melzi and Serbelloni in Bellagio, pearl of Lake Como; Villa Carlotta in Tremezzo, Villa del Balbianello in Lenno, Villa Serbelloni in Como or Isola Comacina, the only island of the lake, in the Como branch.
HOW TO REACH US:
- Milano Malpensa airport: 112 km through freeway SS 36 dello Spluga e dello Stelvio
- Milano Linate airport: 95 km;